TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: No claims of any kind, whether as to products delivered or for non-delivery of product, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the products in respect of which such damages are claimed; and failure to give notice of claim within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery, or the date fixed for delivery, respectively, shall constitute a waiver by buyer of all claims in respect to such products. No charges or expenses incident to any claims will be allowed unless approved by an authorized representative of Derby Fabricating Solutions.
2. No claims shall be allowed unless presented within ten days after delivery and before goods are used by the buyer.
3. All returns must be authorized by Derby Fabricating Solutions.
4. We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable sections of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
5. Buyer shall reimburse Derby Fabricating Solutions. for all taxes, excises or other charges which
6. Price quotes are subject to change without notice.
7. This contract is governed by the Kentucky Uniform Commercial Code.
8. This contract is not assignable or transferable by the buyer, in whole or in part, except with the written consent of Derby Fabricating Solutions.
9. Interest may be charged on all overdue invoices.
10. Payment hereunder shall be rendered in U.S. dollars to Derby Fabricating Solutions office in
11. Any of the terms and conditions of buyer's order or other documents issued by buyer in connection herewith which are inconsistent or at variance with the terms and conditions hereof shall not be binding on Derby Fabricating Solutions, and shall not be considered applicable to the sale or shipment of the materials mentioned and referred to herein.